From:
Ryan Seaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Nov 1998 23:57:03 -0500
As a preschool teacher I ran across health info that was new to me.
Anyhow, it seems that toilet paper rolls can carry traces of bacteria
(fecal bacteria) and it has some long terrible name I can't
remember....started with an E.

Anyway, a teacher said that a whole class became horribly ill from using
them in an art project.  Everyone handled the guilty tube or passed it on
by contact.  Thought you might want to know this.  Don't know if a fuzzy
would get it, but sounds like it is possible.  Never used them in class
since I read this article.  So, just a warning.....it was enough info to
change my mind.

Ryan