From:
jennifer robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2010 06:38:34 -0700
Hi!
Since I'm hopelessly behind on my email these days, this may have
already been mentioned.....

Wysong as just introduced their new product, the first starchless
kibble on the market. They've got a patent pending on the technology.
The kibble provides 60% protein, some of which is derived from plant
proteins. While I feel that the freeze-dried raw is a better
nutritional option than a kibble for a ferret, it may be more
affordable than the freeze-dried raw diets on the market.

While I'm not a strong advocate of kibble, I understand that it will
always be around, and for various legitimate reasons, many people will
need a a high quality kibble as part if their feeding program for one
or more of their pets.

I know there are folks out there who feed raw and provide a bit of
kibble between meals for insulinoma babies because the freeze-dried is
so stinking expensive. There are also some IBD ferrets who do better
with some kibble in their diet (there are different types of IBD).
Depending upon your needs, this may be worth looking into.

Link:
http://www.wysongepigen.net/index.php

-jennifer