Date:
Sun, 28 May 2006 08:20:48 -0400
Imagine my surprise when I was reading the latest issue of Ferrets
Magazine...there in the article about Ferret Toys was MY comment from
the survey!  Boy, was I ever happy & excited to see my name in print.
I immediately read the comment to Banana since it was about her and she
was SOOOOOOO proud of herself!  She just danced around the room with joy.
Be sure to sign up for & respond to the surveys so you can experience
this pleasure yourself!  Oh, and please think good thoughts for Weasel -
this boy isn't feeling too well right now.

Thanks!

 -Judy, Cliff, Banana, Weasel & Snickers