From:
"All of us..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 12:21:45 +1000
Hello

If anyone can help me can you please email me directly because Im not
actually on the ferret mailing list.  I have a beautiful female 18 month old
stray ferret in the vet clinic where I work in Sydney and I need to find her
a loving home.

She is very very affectionate, not at all bitey and love nothing more then
cuddling in your arms for as long as she can.  The catch is she really hates
other ferrets.  I have tried to keep her myself but she really hates my 3 I
have already and I just cant keep her.  Please is anyone in Sydney reads
this and either wants a ferret or knows of someone who might want a ferret
as an only ferret can you please email me.  By the way she really like my
labrador so she would be ok with a dog if the dog liked ferrets and she is
blind in 1 eye although this doesnt affect her moving around at all.

thanks in advance
Kim