From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 07:07:41 -0800
ok guys...
[this is from "SOS kat"...;-)

this is the last week of the raffle...if you want your chance at this
great Longaberger basket full of ferret goodies...now is the time...!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover96/ferrets/SOS-raffle.html

Contents:
10" by 4" tall Longaberger Basket
Toys by Ferrets Are Love, Fran Brown
Crocheted Eggs by Ferrets Are Love, Fran Brown
Ferretone
Nutri-Cal
Ferretvite
Cheweasels
and a crocheted Sleepsack by kat parsons

Raffle Info...This raffle runs from now until Friday, February 28th.

Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00

Paypal payments need to go to [log in to unmask] with "Ferrets
Unlimited Raffle" in the Subject Line.

Please make sure all PayPal payments are in by Wednesday, February 26th.

Checks and Money Orders need to be PAYABLE TO: "Support Our Shelters" but
mailed to:

Kat Parsons
1174 Seminole Ave
Mansfield, OH 44906

Please include a note with your e-mail address on it to send your raffle
numbers to, or a SASE, if you want your tickets mailed to you.  again...
please include your name, e-mail address, and snail mail address.

Snail Mail payments need to be mailed no later than Friday, February 21st.

Thank you in advance for your generosity...
and for helping get some much needed medical care for some very special
ferrets and for helping the very special lady who cares for them...

"S.O.S. kat"

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [17]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart... Rascal, Marcel, LWG, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer! ...
Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie, Tunees, Lil Bear, and Bo...
My Afghan Page...  http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/index.html
Help4ADV....  http://www.geocities.com/help4adv
It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of
life you have lived.