From:
carmen stephan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 01:53:15 -0800
Hi Vicotoria,
I really would like to know how old Dancer is..since we are working with
problematic ferrets, very agressive, attacking and hard biting ones, I can
tell you that you still can learn Dancer not to bite.  But yes it will cost
you some time and you have to be consequent.

In our shelter we do have ferrets who been brought to us because of this
problem, untill now we have 100% succes.

I quess in Holland we are the only one, even other shelter send those
ferrets to us...also ferrets who been given up by owners/vets/etc..come to
us.  At this moment we have two ferrets about 5 years old...even they are
much less biting..but the older they are the more time it will cost.

I might give you some advice?  If you like please send me a message
(private if you want).

By, Carmen