From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 19:15:11 -0800
As the holidays draw to an end, I'd like to offer my condolences to all
who have lost loved ones (human or fuzzy) or have sick "kids" at this
otherwise joyous time of year.

Now on to business;

The Secret Santas have struck again.

Our little blind girl received a very nice, hand sewn sleep sack from
Cassie Scheppard.  Kia couldn't open it herself, but once we got it open,
she climbed right in, and proceeded to dig at it, tug at it and generally
make it her own.  I'm sure she will enjoy it for a long time to come, and
she sends Cassie "blind ferret" kisses.  (doesn't always hit the lips)

Tika, Mase and Zoe also received another package, from Jeffers pet
supply.  It was ordered by Eddie Brittenham, and arrived today.  In the
package was a bag of Totally Ferret food, Ferretone, a beautiful hammy
and loads of toys with bells.  The toys went right to the floor, and
disappeared in no time.  The hammy went in the top level of their cage,
and they seem to like it just fine.  They even had the other kids pile
on, as if they had to test the strength of it.  They all said to send you
many fuzzy hugs and kisses and that they hope Man Man is feeling better.

I hope we haven't forgotten anyone, and if we did, please forgive me.
The generosity of the people on this list is amazing.  From all of us at
the Ferret Rescue of Maine, Best wishes for a healthy and happy new year.

Jim Kennedy
Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, Not-for-Profit ferret shelter.
Donate to rescued ferrets by clicking
igive.com or use Paypal