From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 19:02:48 -0600
I want to thank Christine Mcilrath for Eyore's Christmas package as it
came today.  Ariel will be thrilled when she sees what you've sent Eyore.
She is coming on Sunday to help clean and I will give her the box then.

This has been a very difficult month (as well as year) for me with all
the babies we've lost plus my sister in-law.  The package actually made
me smile a little.

I hope every one of the ferrets on the Giving Tree got a santa this year.
As the owner of Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue I want to thank everyone out
there that suport the ferret rescues/shelters.  We all do aprieciate what
the public does for all of us.  Debi

WEASLE QUEEN