From:
David Tompkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 23:27:12 -0500
Hello FMLer's,

First, thank you for all the responses, both offers and info.

Second, I never intended to honestly have Peavey put to sleep.  However, I
have been taught to list all possiblities, good and bad.  I am now very
HAPPY to say that Peavey is in no danger of this!

Third, Peavey's and my decision making process is well under way.  We have
narrowed the pack to a few excellent offers and are further investigating
these leads.  We also have a number of back ups to assist if everything else
fails.

Fourth, we will keep The List posted as info comes along.  So please
remember in the mean time, things are looking very good for Peavey :) but
saddened for me :( I miss her already.

Thanks for all the help, care, and concern,
Dave and Peavey