Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:03:32 -0500
Hi all.

I have 3 fuzzies who don't generally smell too much "thank you God for
no humidity in New Mexico" - and one who could out stink a skunk.  They
all sleep in the same cage though - hence - they all need a bath after
hangin 10 w/him.  The ONLIEST shampoo that I use that works, is Head &
Shoulder's (original scent).  It has extra oils for their skin - and they
stay fresh for at least 2 weeks time.  My vet is the one who recommended
it - as the fert shampoo's were drying out their already dry skin (ABQ
has no humidity - hence, no "moisture" in the air).  It gets so dry out
here, we can make beef jerky over night - just by leaving it outside for
one day.....**grins* When I started using it - I saw that their coats
were glossy, shiny - and they were just 'perfect" little non-smelly
angels!!!  I have tried the 'generic' brand - but alas, without the
same results.  I stick w/what works w/ my kids!!

Kim and Her Missing one, Albuquerque Army of Furry Idiots

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what I
want.....