Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 08:55:59 EDT
I rarely post although I am a daily reader of the FML. Usually, if I
have something to suggest for someone, I will e-mail them directly
rather than post on the FML. I don't know why I do this. I just do.
However, this time I felt the need to say ... YEAH ALEXANDRA !!!!!! I,
personally, felt that all the information asked for and given for the
Noble Allis Chompers was very interesting and helpful. I'm sure that
most of us, in addition to our wonderful fuzzies, have other fur kids
in our homes that we love just as we love our little fuzzies.
Sometimes, we need advise from our wonderful friends on the FML who
are so knowledgeable, in so many different areas, I find it amazing
the information I glean from this forum.

I'd also like to thank Ardith for her post in support of Alexandra and
Allis. Very well said Ardith !

IMO, I don't think anonymous posts should be an option. It is usually
used for attacking people or subjects anyway.

"Anonymous", if you feel the need to slam someone or a subject, in
general, have the backbone to state your name. It is obvious that you
are not a dog lover. Are we to assume that you are a "true animal
lover" or do you just *think* you love ferrets? I think Alexandra was
"right on the money" when she so adequately stated: "Way to go. Get
thee to Dr. Phil, or an anger management program."

I wish for you all: Ferret kisses, Kitty purrs, puppy licks, bunny
nose kisses, Guinea Pig Squeaks and everything else that you love.

Paige Collier
Co-Director, Richmond Ferret Rescue League