From:
Joanne Werstlein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 2009 08:52:00 -0700
I would like to thank everyone that participated in the St. Patricks
Day Card Exchange. I got some cute cards and stickers and GREEN STUFF!
The Exchange raised $114.00!!!

I would like to thank the following people who participated: Gale
Gamroth, Collette Whorton Fields, Angela Dixon, Mindy Harvey, Darlene
Wilcox, Linda Zerillo, Marilyn Ledoux, Lorisa Zatz, Brenda Zupko, Pat
Shaskin, Laraine Bennett, Melissa Nelson, Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald

Thank you guys for your cards, letters and fun stuff!

The Easter Card Exchange is underway --- so if you haven't signed up -
do so SOON!
http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

Joanne Werstlein
SOS