From:
Cascade Ferret Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 21:45:45 -0700
Once again Kitty Mackey (http://twoplayfulotters.us/photo_album.html)
has created a wonderful statute that she has donated to be auctioned
off at Cascade Ferret Network's Ferret Awareness Day July 22nd (you can
see the statue at
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2266321630092517792HxagCM ).

Kitty went with our Arabian adventure theme and recreated a human/
ferret play scene we have all experienced called "The Flying Carpet".
The statue will be in a silent auction that you can participate in
long distance. If you are interested, contact CFN at 503-231-0887 or
[log in to unmask] before Sunday.

Elayne Barclay
Network Coordinator
www.cascadeferret.org