From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2014 06:20:13 +0000
it is with a heavy sadden heart I must tell the bridge greeters that
my baby boy Little Henry Stubby Tail is inbound he should arrive
presently. Henry was drinking at his bowl when he just stiffened and
keeled over he was gone before he hit the ground. Henry was out house
crazy guy right to the end so will the bridge greeters let his brodders
and sisters know he should be there by now especially Rat boy milk toes
and Georgie rat they left a few months ago. tell him me, Joe and our
mom will be there soon enough and if only one of us gets there we'll
wait for everyone else.

Papa loves you Henry.