From:
Stephanie Richmond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 19:40:01 -0400
Ferrethammock.com is sponsoring a Costume Contest for ferrets for
Rocky's Ferret Rescue in Parkton, MD. (I apologize for the bad timing
of sending this, its been going on since before the announcement about
the McKay rescue and I just plum forgot to send the email out).

Submit your photo for $1 at
http://www.ferrethammock.com/costume_contest.php

Submission is open until Sept. 30th. Voting begins on the 30th and runs
through Oct. 6th. The winner will be announced at Rocky's Octoberfest
Celebration. The winner and one lucky voter will recieve Halloween
themed gift baskets with bedding, treats, toys and all kinds of goodies
for people and ferrets.

Good luck!