From:
Lise O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 07:03:45 -0800
Hello all!

Two weeks ago I asked if there were any ferret people in the area of
Flemington, N.J.  I received wonderful responses.  (Hello to all of you) At
that point I was unaware of my status obtaining a new job in that area.  I
am happy to say I got the job and will be starting just after the first of
the year.  Now, I have a favor and an offer.

The favor: I will be arriving in Flemington the 30th of December.  Is it
possible to obtain a ferret sitter (with pay) for a two weeks (maybe only
one).  I have seven little (?!) adorable (devils) for which I will provide
food, litter, and bottled water (they ARE VERY SPOILT).

The offer: Since I am driving (Pensky), if anyone needs me to play "Santa"
and deliver a fert to a new home, I will be willing to do so.  My time line
falls something like this:

12/23 5pm: leave Houston area for Austin.  Arrive in Austin somewhere
between 8:30-10pm, depending on speed, traffic and the truck.

12/24 am: leave Austin, TX for Topeka, KS.

12/26 am: leave Topeka, KS for Flemington, NJ

now I am not totally certain of my route; my Aunt is doing a trip tix for
me through AAA (I gave up my membership due to the poor quality of the
Texas branch).

Please email me directly to either addy:

Have a good day.  And I am going to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Lise