From:
Mike Ninivaggi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 13:25:46 -0400
Hello,

The organizers of Ferret Awareness Day, which is taking place on Saturday
in Nashua, NH, are in urgent need of help for the festival to do any of
the following:

- Setting up
- Cleaning up
- Judging contests
- various other duties

The more folks that we get to help, the easier it will be for all of us -
"many hands make for light work", as the saying goes.  Paula and I are
inviting any volunteers to join us next Saturday the 9/22 (rain date Sunday
9/23) at our place in Merrimack, NH for a barbecue, as a small way of
saying thanks.  If you've ever wanted to help out at a ferret show now
would be a great time!  This is a great way to meet fellow ferret lovers.

If you can help, or for more details, please call Joan and Dick at
603-424-5140.

Thank you!

- Mike