From:
Lisa Goggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:46:34 EST
Well, I spoke to my vet yesterday actually I didnt he got his secretary
to call me.  She didnt want to listen to what I had to say.  She said that
the vet has been doing this job for 16 yrs and I should trust him and not
go by things I read on the internet.  She never explained to me why the
vet told me to give Otis nutrical even though he has insulinoma.  and why
he mixed the pred with karo syrup except to say it wasnt enough to hurt
him.  So, I need a vet in Nashville or surronding areas quick!  Also, has
anyone had a bloated stomach from using the pred?  Otis seems really
bloated.

Lisa