From:
John Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 23:13:56 -0400
Hi....Does anyone have the web address for the "Bridge List"?  At this
website, you could enter all of your pet`s names, that have crossed the
bridge.  They had a weekly 'candle' ritual, for those on the list,...I
believe it was on Sunday or Monday nites, at 10pm.  This was in my
favorites list on my "broken" computer, and we are trying to obtain the
favorites list from it,...But I had at least 4 dogs, and 5 ferrets
remembered on that list!

Any help would be appreciated, whether private email, or here on the
forum....

Thank you all,
john rich & the n.j. gang.