From:
Tillie & Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 1996 20:04:28 -0700
I know it's not really Ferret related, but I just had to touch on this one.
The comment Bob made, about someone wondering why animal hair stops at a
certain length and human hair growing "non-stop"?  Not So!!  Different
humans have different "Natural Lengths" of hair just like animals.  For
example; a Greyhound has VERY short hair -vs- an Afghan hound with very long
hair.  humans are the same.  Some persons hair may grow to their ankles,
while someone else can't seem to get their's past their shoulders.  Human
hair has a "lifespan" of about 3 yrs if I remember my textbook correctly,
and we are constantly shedding 50-100 hairs per day.  Average hair growth is
.5 inch per month, but some grows much faster and some much slower.  This is
not any kind of flame and I don't want to start any arguments, I just
thought I'd comment for interests sake!!  ( yeah, I'm a hair dresser!)

As for the person moving with Ferrets, I bet they will love the experience!!
All that new territory to explore!

And Finally.....(this is to be read in a tone dripping with sarcasm....) A
special wish for that wonderful young man in NJ,( as someone once quoted on
this list),"May your head be perceived as a corner, and may a thousand
Ferrets walk backwards into your life!!!!"

Thanks for listening to my babble! TNT

Amy & Katie
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"