From:
Karen Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2010 10:04:17 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I have a friend who is very interested in the Disney Program for
volunteers. My friend does not have ferret experience but would
definitly like to volunteer at some place fairly close to where she
lives. Are there any opportunities/shelters near the Fort Myers, Fl
area?

Jesus knows me, this I love!

Karen

"When someone loves you they say your name differently. You just know
that your name is safe in their mouth!"
Billy age 4

[Moderator's note: Just so happens that the Disney volunteer program
reached its goal of 1 million volunteers, today, March 9th. Therefore
you can no longer register for the program. BIG]