From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 20:51:45 -0800
The FLO is getting bolder than ever.  I posted a few months ago about how
my furry ones had dumped Netscape in the recycling bin so that I would
spend less time browsing on the computer and more time hand-feeding them
Linatone.  Well tonight they decided to go directly to the source and they
actually deleted my ISP dial-up connection!  It took me an hour to
reconstruct all the information necessary to get back online.  Not exactly
how the little ones wanted me to spend that hour.  They would have
preferred me to spend it building an intricate tube maze for them.  But
hey, we humans can be stubborn, too!  Ah, what the heck, guess I should go
build an intricate tube maze for them anyway...

Hugs to all the fuzzy guys,

Julie