From:
Jacky Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 22:41:24 +0000
I had the fuzzies running around today and found Rosie burrowing in the
clean washing so I took her out and put it in the hall.  They carried on
playing but half an hour later I noticed that Rosie had disappeared.  After
an hours searching I was almost hysterical and looked everywhere whistling
for her.  My kitchen door has a hook and eye on it to stop the fuzzies
getting upstairs but I went to look anyway and pushed open my bedroom door
to be met by Rosie who launched herself into my arms licking my face
frantically.  Got her back in the front room and the little beast went up
to the kitchen door and put her paw under it and pulled the door open just
a fraction and nearly went again.  I couldn't believe the tiny gap she had
got through.  Next time I'll put a stool against it.
--
Jacqui Adams
Visit my cave at http://cus.umist.ac.uk/~selkie