From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 23:34:52 -0700
Thank you all for your input on this!

The poison centers look like great resources.  i have been calling
emergency vet hospitals for info (doesn't it seem that all these problems
happen at night or on Sunday?), but I prefer the idea of calling experts.

Also, I had no idea about the plastic mesh.  I wonder if I could peel it
off without destroying too much of the roots -- what do you think?  I was
going to use the sod in the pen so the dust would be contained and so the
ferts could enjoy more-or-less natural vegetation, but also to give them
a chance to DIG.  Hmmmmm.  I wonder if there are local sources of organic
sod.  I'll see what's on the internet.

btw, Working with the pen-panel builders, National Wire Cloth, continues
to be a good experience.

[RiccoRobertAdaTinaArtie]