Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 19:38:41 -0400
Just a reminder only a few more days to get tickets for the wood ferret
the drawing is Saturday June 7 2003.

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue & Shelter

The shelter is offering another item for raffle.  This item was made by a
friend of mine after some prodding.  Bob has been carving for 15+ years,
has wonderful beautiful work on display but had never carved a ferret.  I
approached him about a raffle project so he said he would TRY!  I think
for a first time out He was very successful.

The carving is of a kit, made of solid Linden wood more commonly known
as Northern Basswood.  There are 3 coats of hand rubbed tung oil finish
on him.  He is 14" from nose to tip of his tail.  4 1/4" high.

The raffle tickets are $1.00 each or 3 tickets for $2.00.  The drawing is
going to be June 7th here at the clinic.  The ferret will be on display
at my shelter, as well as at the clinic.  I will have flyers around as
well.  I accept paypal [log in to unmask]

Snail Mail
Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter
7823 Woodville Road
Naples, New York 14512

To View Item
http://www.kwflatbed.com/images/brendawood.jpg

Or at the Lakerood Ferret Farm Rescue & Shelter Site
http://www.ferretfarm.org

Please feel free to pass this along to any one that you think would be
interested in this raffle.

There are new product lines now on the ferret items for ferrets section
and ferret items for humans, on the web page.  Don't have time for a
ferret of your own, check out our sponsorship program.

Thank You
Brenda and all the shelter kids that live here.