Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:40:09 +0200
Hey again,
I want to order ferretone via Internet. since we don't have it here in
Israel, we are thinking about buying two bottles of 16oz (How much is it
in ml or litter, anyhow).

How much those 2 bottles will last ?  (I never used it before, so I don't
know how much I will consume) and I also don't know when will it expire.
I will finish those bottles before it will get spoiled ?  maybe I should
buy more then 2 ?

Oh, I forgot - I have two ferrets, one is one year old and the other is
two months old.

Maya