From:
Dlewis44 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2009 21:10:06 -0400
Well, went to Erie County SPCA today just to look. Needless to say
we came home with a "foster to adopt" fuzz butt. He has a bad ear
infection and needs 3 more shots. We are fostering until Sept. 14th.
He is super cute but quite a bit smaller than my 4 boys. I don't think
he was fed quality food. He also doesn't seem to know how to play and
spent his whole play time following me around. He was making some
funny, not the usual cooling noises, but settled in quite nicely.
Hopefully he will put some weight on, learn how to play, and get
used to being a ferret again. So much for "just taking a look".

Kiss your fuzzy,
DiAnne
Buffalo, NY