From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 12:11:30 EST
I have begun to get the photographs ready for the upcoming auctions.
Thus far we have about 1/3 of the jewelry items photoed & uploaded at
Photopoint.com.  We will have the "Ferrets of Camelot" up as soon as
possible and then the "Waiting at the Bridge" photo also up.  Please
understand that we have many items to auction for the Shelter's 10th
Anniversary (to pay vet bills) and are getting the photo's ready (just
right) before we begin listing them on E-Bay.  If you want to check the
progress of the photo's and to see what will be going up you can go to
http://www.photopoint.com There is a box that says view friends photo's
put [log in to unmask] in that box.  Next you will see a listing of photo's
available.  The FFIRCS presents will be the items you are looking for.  I
hope we have enough memory up there so we don't have to take any of our
other albums off line.

Thank you for supporting our shelter's 10th Anniversary as a Shelter's
auction.  Please bid on our auctions.  Also if you have any question on
the items please e-mail me.

Chere McCoy
Shelter Mom,  Ferret Friends of Indian River County Ferret Shelter