From:
Angela Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2008 16:45:36 -0400
Hi Ferret Folks,

This is Bella the Princess Ferret. I will be the monthly spokesferret
for BaM envelopes now because Oscar went to the Bridge to be with all
the other babies. Mom and I are quite sad about that, but we have many
wonderful memories about him. Mom says she will never forget (she
remembers all her babies). Now he will be with my other roommates and
causing a lot of redecorating (mom calls it havoc) at the Bridge. That
Bridge will never be the same again. :-)

OK, now to business. Mom and I hope you all had a safe and Happy
Halloween. I got tons of hugs and kisses, but mom said I could only
have a few treats.something about a tummy ache. I don't know. I want
treats; I get hugs and kisses instead. Hmmm. NOT a fair trade to me.

OK, I must now get on with ferret business. Since this is the beginning
of the month, I, Bella the Princess, am here to remind you about the
Buck-a-Month Club donation envelopes.. Mom will send out 12 envelopes
to anyone who requests them. These envelopes will be pre-addressed to
SOS and have your return address already on them. All you have to do is
add the buck (or more if you'd like - it's all tax deductible), add the
stamp and pop it in the mail. It will make it easier for you to donate
to SOS. SOS stands for Support Our Shelters and that's what they do.
They are a great organization that provides funds and other support to
ferret shelters who need them. Even though I came from a pet shop, (I
feel honored because mom has had ferret babies for over 9 years and I
am the only one that did NOT come from a shelter. Mom says I have to
say that she loves us all the same no matter where came from), I know
shelters need money to operate and keep the babies healthy - and they
have a lot of babies. I hope you will want to donate to SOS to help the
babies in need. SOS does so much to help, but it's your donations that
will allow them to continue to help. So, if you want the envelopes
(they're a great reminder, too), just email my mom your snail mail addy
and she'll send you the envelopes. There's no cost to you for the
envelopes. Mom just wants to help make it easier for you to donate.

Even though mom is quite talented, I will be supervising everything
from the printing of the envelopes to putting them in the mailbox,
so rest assured it is ferret approved. Mom loves my help, too.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and don't forget to joint the
Thanksgiving Card Event. We all send Thanksgiving cards to ferret
shelters. We don't get any back in this event. It's special for
Ferret Shelters to let them know how much they mean to us. Mom has
been doing this for years. Of course, I help her with this, too.

Sending dooks and dances, and awaiting your emails,
Princess Bella and mom Angela