From:
Kelly Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:15:29 -0800
Please send your prayers toward Shannon and Julie (my next door neighbors
and lfe support) they just lost a wonderful little fuzzy named Budda.
C.J. knows his history and I guess he had been through an awful lot
before becoming a member of Shannon's and Julie's clan.  The poor lil'
guy was already fighting Aderinal disease and was doing pretty good when
he escaped out the front door the night before last.  Unfortunately my
front door wasn't open this time (he had ventured into our atrium twice
before when venturing out on his own...but this time he made it all the
way down the block where a well meaning dog tried to play with him.  I
say this because the owner of the dog is also a ferret owner and you
could tell by Budda's wounds that the dog had not tried to hurt him.
Unfortunately, we think Budda tried to twist away from the dog and
therefore sustained a puncture wound and a herniated tummy.  I know he is
being welcomed by all his fuzzy friends from the past including my ping,
and his little angel will help Julie and Shannon get through this, but
they can also use all the prayers you can send their way.

Thanks for listening. I'm enjoying my new membership to the FML.

Love to all,
Kelly