From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 13:44:47 EDT
Lisa's raffle is still going strong, but there are only 19 days left
until the raffle ends.

If you are snail mailing your donation, please get those in the mail
ASAP...so I can get you your ticket numbers.

A Big thank you goes out to everyone who has supported this fundraiser so
far!

Sandy Repper, Fran Brown, Diane Iverson, Nancy Propper, Joanne Ruffner,
Kim Sikorski, Robert (Bob) Adkins, Frances Stoterau, Kris Hurford, Lois
Caselman, Lynda Reid, Leizann Engelke, Kristeen Kohrs, Connie Gaddy ,
Beth Reburn, Faith Hood, Russ Prater, Teresa Jennings, Jean Squires,
Kat Parsons, Karalayne Lasiter, Candace Hough, Carlos Escobar, Ferrets
Unlimited Ferret Shelter, MC, Linda Hammell, Kellie Johnson, Barbara
Clay, Harold Pike, Melissa Callahan, Naomi & Ricard Wessels, Deena Haner,
Kathy FritzLaraine Bennett, April Armstrong, Lisa M Van Vossen, Leese
Haaak, Cheryl O'Donnell, Lynlee Larson.

If you have snail mailed a donation, or sent a paypal payment, and
haven't received your ticket numbers, please contact me at:

Thank you everyone!

 http://www.midnightbeaujolais.com/raffle/

Kris and the Fur Kids >^..^<