Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 04:10:25 -0800
>A year and a half ago, Barbie lost her hair and had an enlarged vulva
>typical of adrenal disease, but she regained her hair and is fine.

Wendy,

Adrenal symptoms may come and ago.  The ferret may appear to be "fine"
when indeed adrenal disease exists and tumors are growing.  Case in point
is my Tucker who had some hair loss when he came in.  Initially we
thought it was due to stress as his coat did come back and he appeared to
be fine.  The hair loss returned however, along with some weight loss,
confirming that he was definitely adrenal.  It's only fair to your
ferrets that they go to someone that is prepared financially to deal with
the possibility of surgery on your little girl.  Good luck.  What state
are you in?

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.