From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:41:41 -0500
SaraFerret,

Could you please give Kali from Ferret Services of Freedom a message
for me?

I was her Secret Santa last year and this year I decided to send Kali
extra gifts for Christmas. Her shelter mom e-mailed me to let me know
she died in November, so she never got to see the gifts I sent her this
year. Even though I never met Kali, I fell in love with her as she
looked exactly like my Lady Dana who I lost June of 2005. Please let
her know that even though we never met, I loved her as if she was my
own and have shed many a tear because of her passing.

Could you also give JoJo a kiss & hug from me? He was a little one who
had lived with Brenda (his shelter mom) at Lakeroad Ferret Rescue who
also passed just before Christmas before he recieved his gifts from me.
Please let him and the rest of the furkids know that they were loved
very much be their shelter moms & dads and people who didn't even
personaly know them.

Thank you.

Debi

"Fuzzy Loving
Ferret Rescue & Ferretry"

LOSN Senior Specialy & Championship Ferret Judge

Ferret Whisperer - Best Ferret Group Ever!