From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2013 19:46:23 -0800
This is just a reminder to the shelters/rescues/sanctuaries who's
Giving Tree Santas went AWOL. The Underground Secret Santa Society
wants to help the deserving little ones get their Christmas and we
have Agent Santas ready for their assignments! Please email me at
[log in to unmask] with the details of your ferret(s), including
Tree number, so we can find the perfect Santa! Also, if you want to be
an USS for a needy ferret, please contact Jessie Molan at
[log in to unmask] to sign up!

ALSO!! Please read on....

A little ferret in Florida needs our help! Malibu is a youngster but
has severe insulinoma that is not responding well to medications. She
needs surgery. The rescue, Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat, does all they
can to cover their own vet bills and they have been trying to save for
Malibu's surgery, which will cost about $ 400. The Underground Secret
Santa Society has raised a little bit, but we still have more to go!
Just a few bucks from folks really adds up fast and it will help get
this sweet baby the surgery she desparetly needs. If you can help,
please call Kim Kelly's vet: Her vet info is Dr Jeff Shaffer c/o
Shaffer Animal Hospital 1475 E Mitchell Hammock Rd Oviedo, Fla. 32765
{407} 366-1722. Please make sure you tell them this donation is for
Malibu!

Thank you everyone so very much for the overwhelming support! And
remember, "It's not enough to have a stocking on da tree, we wantz
da prezzie in da paws!"

Dooks ~n~ Dances,
Susan Baker, Owner/Operator
Friskybiznus Ferret Sanctuary