From:
Jodi Carta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:11:12 PDT
I'm sorry to all who have lost their loved ones...I know how difficult it
is...

I do believe it is an honor to be there when your little one decides it is
time to cross to the rainbow bridge, no matter how hard it is at the time....
it really is the most difficult thing to watch....but knowing you were there
to comfort them is a blessing and I wouldn't trade it for the world....

I've lost one by euthanasia in my absence, and one was lost in my arms.  I'm
glad I was able to say goodbye to Teesha...even though it was after she had
taken her last breath (at the time, I was so scared and hysterical that I
didn't say goodbye) But she knew I was there...

I'm sorry....

It does get a better with time...

I found that making a memory book helps with the healing process...writing
down nicknames, funny habits, favorite toys, etc.  This way, you will never
forgot your fuzzie's intricate personality...

Warm wishes to all..

Jodi
Tyler, Tess and "Fur Angels" Teesha and Taylor
SABLES RULE :)