Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 20:02:08 -0500
Ok, for the easily offended or faint of heart, STOP READING RIGHT NOW.

Ok, for the rest of you, I have a kinda gross question.  But I really
want to know, so.  Do ferrets normally, um, ah, pass wind?  I've had them
a short 3 years next august and have never heard it before.  I happened
to be in the playroom last night and my tiny little lady "Milly" let fly
with a whopper a truck driver would be proud of!  So if you aren't
totally grossed out can you tell me if this is normal?  I recently added
a new kind of food to their normal mix, could that cause it?  Is it
anything to worry about?  I do know that dogs "do it" but some how I
expected that if ferrets (who are so very much like short, smart cats)
did "do it" it would be quiet and not noticeable, like a cat.

Thanks, (and quit giggling)

Shelley and the stinky five