From:
Cheryl J Halley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 06:30:53 PST
This morning my younger ferret Sushi has left two runny poohs that are
honey, fawn colored.  Mid day yesterday she received Lax aire since she had
left some small, mucous poohs.  The beginning of last month I had her into
the vet to check her weight and ask about partial blockages.  He said they'd
either worsen so you'd see signs of a blockage or they'd pass naturally.  I
worried about her.  She seems really thin in the hindquarters, the vet or
his assistant said it was because there is only muscle there, no fat
deposits.  She is 1.4 lbs.  Any suggestions on what is wrong?  It is best to
reply to me at [log in to unmask] I check this address most frequently.  Thanks
for any help.  Cheryl.