Date:
Sun, 29 May 2005 20:40:16 -0700
Just wanted to share .... HOT DEALS AT TARGET for PET PRODUCTS & 4th of
July themed stuff!! (at least here in Seattle area Target stores)

I found tons of pet things in the $1.00 bins today (here's what I can
remember):

4 pk of various types of plastic jingle balls (and they jingle
really good)

various other jingle toys

stainless steel "treat tins" with large paw imprinted on lid (you "can"
personalize it too, if you're crafty - pun intended)

stainless steel food and water dish sets (with imprinted paws around
edges) in wire stand

small, med, and large brushes (for brushing fur)

stainless steel food scooper

fake fuzzy mice

rawhide toys (not for ferrets)

plastic / vinyl raincoats

various size collars and leashes

photo holders

AND MORE!

AND, apparently Bob Church has gone retail!  Looks like he struck a deal
with Target as they are now selling his 'signature' Hawaiian print shirts
in the form of photo frames - I can just "picture" a photo of Bob in the
middle of one of these - They're soooo cute!!  (The frames, not photos of
Bob!) :-P

Also in $1.00 bins . . . .  LOTS of 4th of July picnic & BBQ stuff - all
red, white, & blue (utensils, plates, napkins, cups, BBQ grill
stuff/cooking utensils, flags/windsocks, ceramic flags, star-shaped
candles, skewers, star shaped ice cube trays and plates, aprons & chef's
hats, citronella candles, plastic hamburger and hotdog holders, corn on
cob shaped corn holders, etc.)

Happy shopping!

Jennifer and the 3 Amigos  :-)