Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 01:17:08 -0600
It's hard for me to imagine that someone using your button would be a big
deal.  I've made some decent websites and have had people "borrow" some
of my graphics.  I know who made them.  To me it wasn't a big deal.

I'm not sure how you could stop it anyways, unless you wrote some
complicated code.  And the legal fees for litigation in every case of a
stolen graphic would get ridiculous.  I mean, is that what you want it to
come down to?  Is it really worth all that trouble?

You said the button was made in honor of your passed ferret, Rowdy.  What
a better tribute to the memory of him [or her - I knew a woman named
Rowdy] than to have his little face plastered on several different ferret
websites.  That would make me happy - to see one of my guys all over the
net.  I went over to your website to take a look.  He's a cute little
guy.  And I'm sure the people using your graphic think he is too, or
else they would never have used it on their sites.  I'm having problems
finding the negative here.

Maybe you should just change your perspective.  You would be suprised at
the peace of mind it would bring you.  Just let it go.

Roary
Albuquerque, New Mexico