Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:27:00 -0700
Hi all
I am back to continue my job here.  I have missed being here and could not
stay away any longer even though I should have I think.  Still a lot to do.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Max.  He came in dragging
a towel and he said he waz going to take it somewhere safe and hide it for
later.  I gave him da tour of da place.  He waz really inteested in da
Gravy Gourmet.  He said he had to bulk up a little and gain some weight.
He really went to town on it to.  I don't know where he put it all.  He
said he felt worlds better and he even had a thick full body of fur to keep
him warm.  He looked rather handsome in dat fur.  No more shivering in da
skin although it doesn't get cold here.  He said to send hiz mommy and
daddy lots of luv and many, many kisses.

I am off to do da rounds to see what haz happened while I waz gone.  I have
to keep up on all da gossip, you know.  I thank Scabbles for filling in for
me.  He did a great job.  Gotto go.

BYe Bye
Sandee