From:
Lynn Toole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2010 09:41:18 -0600
February was a short month. Hopefully Spring will be here soon. I've
been very busy getting things ready for the spring round of shows. With
any luck I'll be getting a few more "newbies" listed soon. As always,
custom made requests are welcome. Just send me an email at

Profits for February went to Oxford Ferret Rescue, Railroad, PA. They
do a wonderful job with the ferrets that come through their doors.
Remember, adoption is the way to go! If you can't adopt, volunteer
and spend a day with a shelter. The ferrets and shelter moms and dads
appreciate the help. (March profits will go to Greater Chicago Ferret
Rescue (GCFA))

Some important events coming up this year:

March 20, 2010 - Spring Nationals - Holiday Inn, York, PA (show packets
and information coming soon)

April 10, 2010 - Oxford Ferret Rescue Fundraiser - 12 (noon) - 5PM
Ed Walls Building, Cecil County Fairgrounds, Fair Hill, MD

May 8, 2010 - Spring Ferret Fandango - Gilbertsville, PA

May 22, 2010 - FerretStock at Rocky's Ferret Rescue, Parkton Md

(Please, Please, Please - send information about your upcoming events.)

Thank you, again, for making TheHideyHole.Com a success!

Lynn Toole
TheHideyHole.Com