From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:55:14 -0700
While at Wal*Mart tonight, I was getting some Iams Kittem Food to mix
with the fuzzy's food, and I came across a new product I've never really
noticed..It's called MAXXIMUM NUTRITION.($3.44) In a tin foiled colored
bag...(kitten food) I read the ingredients label and this is what I came
across:

Crude Protein(Min.)......36%
Crude Fat(min.)..........22%
Crude Fiber (Max)........2.5%
Moisture(Max)............12%
Taurine(Min).............0.17%

Ingredients: Chicken, chicken meal, brewers rice, fish meal, corn gluten
meal, beef tallow preserved with mized tocopherols(source of vitamin e),
corn meal, egg product, beet pulp, animal digest, phosphoric acid,
potassium citrate, salt, dried whey, potassium chloride, calcium
carbonate, choline chloride, taurine, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate,
vitamin supplements (E, A, B-12, D-3) riboflavin supplement, niacin,
calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, biotin, thiamine mononitrate,
folic acid, copper sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloric, citric acid,
menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin k activity),
calcium iodate.

The bag says it is marketed by Wal Mart

Now I read the first ingredients off the iams and I believe that this
food is better for my fuzzies :)  CAN ANYONE GIVE ME THEIR OPINION????
well that and it's $7 cheaper!!!

I'd love some input :)

ALSO!!

Now this is my first time hosting an exchange, and only a few people have
participated compared to judy's exchange, but I think that it is turning
out very nicely :)  SO FAR the donations total $40 And I would like to
thank the following people:

Kelly White, Fran Brown, Patricia Black, Alexandra Sargent-Colburn,
Alicia Drakiotes, and Marla Wadsworth

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!!

-valerie

=====