Date:
Mon, 03 Oct 1994 09:42:38 -0400 (EDT)
        Just wondering....  has anyone out there had figured out a way to put an
antibiotic on a ferret without it being immediately licked off???   Shadow
managed to get a scrape on her ear (I still haven't figured out how) - its
nothing too serious, just a little lost fur.  I'd like to be able to put some
antibiotics on it, just to be cautious, but Fezzik immediately comes over and
licks it all off.  Since the stuff isn't meant to be taken internally, I decided
it was better not to use it at all...  I don't suppose anyone has found any
brand of antibiotic that tastes bad enough that ferrets leave it alone???

-rochelle