From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 20:12:53 -0500
We have updated our store adding some new great items!  New items include
our Dookin Denim Shirts which we have gotten rave reviews on so far.
Also Ferret pillows, hand towels, kid's clothes, hot pads, ferret address
labels, medical supplies and more!  Don't miss out on our wonderful
products.  If you don't do the "Ebay Thing" let me know.  We can sell it
directly to you.  ([log in to unmask])

More products added daily!  Bookmark our store and check back from time
to time!

Thanks bunches for looking!
Dooks and Ferret Kisses.........
Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

http://stores.ebay.com/Aloha-Ferrets-Store