From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 18:10:33 -0500
What a lovely tribute to Meeteetse, the beloved ferret of one of my very
favorite members of the FML!  And what a pleasure amidst all the
frustrating news of the rest of the world!

Sukie, it was so good to hear your voice, which I haven't heard since that
silly dinner at Chef Mickey's (when Mickey kept putting the moves on my
daughter Rebecca).  I didn't catch the first sentence of the segment, so
I'm not sure how NPR heard about Meeteetse's excellent taste in
broadcasting and broadcasters.

But however it happened, thanks for that sweet memory of Meeteetse, whom I
have enjoyed hearing about for all the four short years I've been on the
FML.  I don't suppose you could post the transcript to the list for us?

Blessings
Judith