Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 08:59:12 EDT
I just tried the URL for the extremeweezils.com, and it is working now.
There are new pictures of Maria showing how big her head is compared to
her body.  She was terribly malnourished.  She really looks like a three
month old or younger ferret due to this malnourishment until you look at
her teeth.

And you can see the fur growing in.  Her vulva still juts out, as can be
seen in the bathroom picture.  But there is no comparison between this
and the original ghastly size of it.  You can see how she is turning into
a little mole girl. :-)

If you have any interest in the pictures, you may wish to look at them now.
The extremeweezils.com is a popular site, and it is frequently changing and
evolving.

My thanks to them once again for their donation to GCFA for a memorial cage
for their beloved.

^^^WOW; I just looked up.^^^
The large plastic container for the cat's food has been vandalized.
Ferrets are all round it stealing kibble out of it-Including my little
Maria!!

My tiny old girl has become a criminal!!  This is too cute-in they dive,
stealing kibble, and off they run to hide it.  Then back for more thievery.
I hear little teeth crunch noises coming from everywhere.  How awesome.
God blesses me with huge smiles, laughter, and such incredible

My gift from Him is called "the ferret."