From:
Mary Conley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 2004 22:57:23 EDT
Hello all ~

After seeing Tina's post about the little deaf one in Pennsylvania we
have been talking.  I'm going to give her a forever-home here at the
farm.  Although she doesn't yet know it's called "The Funny Farm," by
family and friends she will soon find out.

So I'll need lots of information about deafness from those of you who
have deaf fuzzies.  Right now Tina and I are calling her 'Thumper'
because she'll never hear her name called, but I'm going to try to get
her used to my thumping on the floor to call her.

Needless to say I'll be sharing her history with all of you as we get
used to each other.  I'm counting on those gentle flower essences to
help her transition.

Warmly ~
Mary C