From:
VPAAR Scheduler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 19:21:42 -0700
hi, my name is tara and i've been lurking on and off for a year or so -
whenever i can get email!  i'm owned by one fuzzy - samantha, a DEW female,
maybe six years old (i'm at least her third person, and don't know her
history.) she's my first ferret, and although i've fallen head over heels in
love with ferrets, i'll let her be an only child since she doesn't play well
with others.  i've learned alot from the FML and am really glad that there's
so many people out there that share my adoration of these little creatures!
thank you all!

p.s. if there's anyone else in boulder with fuzzies, drop me a line

tara
temp slave