From:
Widevariety <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 1997 08:19:15 +0000
Hi Ferreters

A couple days ago I posted the results of the Haven ferret show and a few of
you responded inquiring about more information on shows, rescues and general
ferret stuff in the area I would be happy to contact you personally however
I was a tad heavy on the delete key yesterday so I must ask that you contact
me again, "sorry" <--12 years of Mariage and I can even say it in public
now :)

In the Spokane area you do have to do a little digging to find the ferret
community but that seems to be changing this year, We have two public
rescues, three plus shows including the first at the Interstate Fairgrounds
and a couple university funded programs not to mention the North Idaho area.

Hope the provided information was helpful and if anyone would like phone
numbers please feel free to contact me via e-mail or call Petco for
information on Haven Rescue as Paula has much more information then I do.

Thanks and Remember that extra ferret hug today

Scott and Diana

 Please Send All Replies To <[log in to unmask]>