From:
Tracy Acker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 07:17:39 -0800
Please feel free to forward this email to other lists/individuals.

Announcing FERRET FANDANGO 2003, an AFA-sanctioned Title Class Ferret
Show!

The Pennsylvania Ferret Club and Shelter announces Ferret Fandango 2003.
This year's show will be held on APRIL 12, 2003 in Gilbertsville, PA.
All are welcome and we hope to see you there!

Our show will feature four Title Classes (Alter, Adolescent, Breeder,
and Companion) as well as 17 Specialty Classes.  This is our third year
hosting Ferret Fandango, and this promises to be our best show ever!

Classes are already starting to fill up, so please submit your entries
SOON to guarantee your spot.  You can even register ONLINE at
www.ferretclub.com!  All entries MUST be received no later than March 31.

Remember: all ferrets attending Ferret Fandango 2003 must be current on
distemper and rabies vaccines, and must have proof of negative ADV test.
See registration information for more details.

VENDORS, CLUBS, SHELTERS: We have table space available if you would like
to sell your wares or hand out information.  Please e-mail us or see the
registration packet for information.  Table space is limited to please
contact us soon if you would like to reserve a spot!

All registration information can be found at the Pennsylvania Ferret
Club & Shelter's website at http://www.ferretclub.com as well as online
registration details.  If you would like to have registration papers
mailed to your home, please feel free to email [log in to unmask]
with your address.

Tracy Snedeker
Vice President & Membership Director
Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter